Sunday, March 11, 2007

Surprising Party * 10/03/07.....

On Saturday night, my friend and I plan to have some surprise party ( which already plan it since yesterday ) for one of my friend's birthday ( but his actual birthday is not today ) , we just celebrate his birthday early, but at the end ours plan quite successful when see my friend's reaction. hehe :p

At first, my friend and his gf having dinner in mamak. Before that, his gf will meet up with one of my friend and pass the house key to my friends ( which she get the key before ) which it belongs to her bf. Once my friend get the house key, then my friend and I which wait in car to start our operation to go his house to get preparation for surprise party. my friend and I start to plan which place need to hide up ourselves before they come back. Meanwhile, we ' lepak' to his house and wait for them to come back.

After 20 minutes later, finally his gf give the signal to us by miss call. So, my friend and I get ready for it. Me and one of my friend hide up ourselves near the door, others hide up in some place. Once his open the door, I have to move to another place which its still same place. Then I saw his gf come at first, then the birthday boy come in later to put down his stuff on table which its very close to the place that I hide. Its like 2 minutes past his still there, and he suddenly saw me stand beside the wall, he quite shock and scream loud. Then my friend and I come out to sing a birthday song to him and all of us say ' SURPRISE' to him, by that time he still get shock and surprise.. lolz :p

But at the end the birthday boy also very happy that we plan the surprise party for celebrating his birthday. After party, my friend and I went to mamak...

No comments: