Yesterday my friend and I went to the book fest which it located at KLCC. When we reach there, people there was so crowded. In book fest, there sell many different types of books from different countries which is China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and so on. Besides, English book is available there not only Chinese book are 1 language there.
The prices of book there also reasonable and some quite cheap compared with the prices of book from outside sold. After that, I went to see the performance which a famous musician Chinese ladies are playing the music with 'Er Hu' in front of audience. The music that she played is good. Here the photo and video clip :
Can't see the person because the light is too bright there...
She played the song " Jiang Nan " from JJ Lin...
After performance is over, we walked and looking the books arround. But at the end I didn't manage to find any interested book or novel that I'm looking for. :( Then I went to visit one of my course mate which she is working there.
My friend and I went to the other section which sells the CD album music, animation, & drama. There have some oldies music, classical music and more and their prices quite reasonable. My friend and I bought some CD album music but never get any drama and animation from there. We leaving from book fest arround evening time.
Monday, June 02, 2008
Book Fest Malaysia 2008 @ KLCC...
Posted by
Yew Wei
at
2:26:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment