Thursday, October 23, 2008

UPM Convocation 2008

Last Saturday evening time, I'm attending my cousin Shirley's convocation which held in UPM, the journey from my house takes 30 minutes to reach UPM ( University Putra Malaysia). This UPM quite big also compare to others University, if walk from main gate to the hall also take some time to reach -_-"

By that time I reached there arround 5pm sharp and walked 15 minutes to Hall from cark park, in front of hall also full of people which almost crowded already, so I just wait for my cousin come out from the hall at somewhere corner. All the UPM students graduated finally out, saw a lot of Bachelor & Master degree students walk arround and take photos with their parents and friends. I saw Shirley busy answering call and waiting for her friends come, so I become her photographer and take photos on her and her friends.

Meanwhile, she looking for her friends arround, the most suprisng me that is my best old buddy also graduated on that day which I never see him after form 6 for 3 or years. I'm so happy to see him back and take a photo with him but funny things that is I never ask his hp number..-_-"After that, he join back to his parents side. After all the taking photos session, I leave from UPM arround 7pm already. During way back to PJ that time, I lost my way -_-" and try my luck to find way out. it takes me almost 1 hour plus to find the way out already -_-" and reached to my house arround 8pm...Phew-_-"

Next day morning, I'm going to UPM again for attending my friend's convocation, but this time going with my friends, so won't lost anyway...^_^

*P/S : the photos I'll upload soon....be patient^^

No comments: