Sunday, May 04, 2008

Back to blogger...

So long time never go back to my blogger already since the last year. Actually myself also don't have much to say in the blog or even don't have any interest thing to share with you guys. So I try my best to write as mush as I can.

Last friday I just finish my last paper for my final semester in diploma level (actually is my resit paper and my main paper all done on 22&23 april). Finally, I finish my 2 years diploma level and now I still haven't decide whether want to continue my Advanced Diploma in TARC or my Degree at UTAR (Kampar), but very headache to think about it. Anyway, I have to see my final result first and only decide later.

Tomorrow I will be going to Genting Highland with my coursemates as a last class trip already, because after diploma, everyone will be proceed on for their futher studies or maybe not. So the chances that we meet and gather will be getting lesser and lesser.

Yesterday My friends and I went to Bread & Olives Cafe <> @ Ampang for dinner, below the photo is our dinner place :


This photo taken after meal...^^

But this dinning place is not bad la, can see the KL view from outside.^^ After dinner, then my friends and I went to the Gasoline Cafe which is next to dinning place for chill out and enjoy the cold weather there.


Group photos at Gasoline Cafe...


KL view...

Anyway, I'll upload more photos which interesting to share with you guys, so be patient for the coming blog...Bye^^



No comments: