This morning, my family and I went to the Buddhist Temple at Kg.Cempaka for praying. Before praying, we went to the vegetarian restaurant for lunch first. I saw a lot of people was queue up in front of the restaurant.
Here are the vegetarian food...
After lunch , went to the places which open for people to pray the Buddha. Before enter, have to take out the shoes or slipper.

Random take...
Random take...
After that, we done everything for the praying and go take back our slippars. For the sad things is don't know who the hell are wrong wearing my slipper, i keep looking for my slipper arround but as a result still cannot find back my slipper. I think that fella's eyes must be blind and never open eye big big and see. ( keep cursing... ) Ends up I have to wear others slipper randomly which I think is bad but no choice, feel so sorry for the owner of the slippers :(
Then, we walk arround the temple and go pray some others Gods.
Random take...
Guan Yin...
At the end, we get some stuff there and then go back home. What a unlucky day for me. :(
Monday, May 19, 2008
Wesak Day....
Posted by
Yew Wei
at
3:57:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment