Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Monday *27/11/06......

Today this morning got early class which I have to wake up early, but then I don't have a good sleep after all...oh gosh*... My nose still keep sneezing until cannot really into sleep, ends up look very blur and not really concentrate on tutorial or lecture class :P Today BM class is cancel which means that I have 4 hours break ~yeah~ After ME tutorial class, my friends and I went down to Cheras for dim sum. After dim sum, we guys went to KLCC walk arround which we all nothing to do there cause still got time before BI class start. That time I'm getting sick and not feeling well already and my nose still sneezing which I cannot take it anymore, so charm :( After class, went down to Kepong with my parents to attend my father's relative wedding dinner. After dinner, went back to home arround 11pm something, and then I still come out mamak with my primary school friends... I got anothere second round which my another group of my friends going to new mamak places in Kota Damansara after yum cha with my primary school friends... that time I went back home arround 1 am something, very tired and almost fainted already... better go sleep and get rest enough... nitez...

No comments: