Since she already decide what she wants from the beginning. Blaming me that never give her what she wants. Thats fine... I already did my best to give on it, but she never sense or just act like nothing at all, I don't have rights forany single word want to say about it. Is nevermind that she think the way that I was wrong all the time, she would never understand what I'm doing for. Threatening her or unintentionally threatened her is that what her words come out direct to me. All causes come from where? she should ask herself... Freedom... Freedom... Freedom... A holy word thats what she wants it. What for talk so much since she in oversea already, very feel freedom for her do whatever she likes. Nobody gonna stops her anyway, I'm just a some ' Kei Lei Fei ' only, not her bf after all. All the time she is misunderstanding my sentence, my words, my meaning. The fact is we had already promise in one thing before she leaving. Thinks no need to explain here, at the end I did as what I promise to her, is just the different way to do it. I don't mind if she thinks me I'm a bad person, uncivilisation, thinking like childish or whatever she think. About explaining part, I don't think is a explaining, give speech or anything. I did not expect anything from her in future. All what I say is a fact not explaining.. got it? One more thing is about talk online stuff, I don't think she will do that. Plus, even how busy she are, don't think she will spend abit little time to talk. If she does, she will talk to others rather talk to me... Her call from oversea don't think will get any changes in fact by the way...
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment