Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tiring Day *29/11/06....

This morning I'm going down to college having my Badminton's practical test which it will test you a basic stuff.. Thank god I manage did my test well :) After this, went back home liao and feel very tired....At night, rushing my tutorial paper as well which I miss out a lot. Later on, went out play golf with my friends which the golf places is nearby One Utama. This is my first time to play it, but quite fun la, thinks I will go for it again. Its not easy to play it unless you practice a lot or let the professional people to teach you the basic stuff and how to play, but its also quite tiring la after finish. After this, went to mamak with them. Finally come back home and continue my works as well :)...Thats all for my blog today.... :)

No comments: