Monday, December 04, 2006

Last day Of PC Fair *03/12/06....

Today is the last day for PC Fair, so I went there with Wh because we both got some stuff need to buy anyway, we reached there arround 6 spmething. In KLCC, damn a lot of people went there for shopping. Therefore, PC Fair also crowded by people. So my friend and I start to look for our stuff once entering it. I went to the sound system department to look for any sound system that I want, walk arround and survey for the price. Finally I manage found the cheapest price for Edifier brand, and I bought it because sound system quality is quite good and clear. After that, walk arround to the department while carry this a little bit heavy sound system *sob... When the times come to 8 something before closing, salesmen for every stall start cut down the lower price for items their sell. I bought another Mp4 for 1 GB before leaving anyway :) So, my friend have to wait for his gf finish work and I straight away go back by myself. That time I reached home arround 10 something already, feel very tired after this...

No comments: