Class as usual ( nothing much to say about it...) After college, went back home and watch anime, take a nap until dinner time. At night, went to Sunway Extreme Park to play golf with my friends. The environment and driving range there is better and nicer than Bandar Utama driving range, there got a lot of professional people play. After this, went to mamak eat supper because my friends and I feel hungry already after golf. Later on, make a oversea call to call my ex-gf and wish her 'Happy 21st Birthday' because her birthday is today. Tomorrow is my group discussion, and I haven't fully prepared yet although come out all the point to discuss, hopefully that I can manage and doing well during my discussion tomorrow, scared will feel abit nervous. But anyway, I just try my best to do it. :)
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment