Sunday, December 03, 2006

Saturday *02/12/06....

Wake up arround 11 something because sleep late yesterday, and then take lunch straight away. This evening I clean up my room while watched anime 'Slam Dunk' at the same time which I already long time never watch it liao :p After that, went out with kw to get mh's birthday present.

Later on, my friends and I went to 'Euro Deli' restaurant (loacted in Damasara Kin) for dinner because today is birthday boy (mh) gonna spend us eat there. :) The foods and environment there quite nice especially the mushroom soup there so delicious *yum..yum... :) The price there quite expensive or can say reasonable because its from western anyway, but there is non-halal food which they sell pork also.

After that, went out mamak in Mayang Mas with my primary school friends. The funny things is my mamak gang and my primary school friends ask me out at the same time arround 11.30pm, but I joined my primary school frineds at first. At the end I didn't joined my mamak gang because they are going back which its arround 1 something. But nevermind, still got a lot of chance to meet them up anyway.

No comments: