Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Port Dickson Trip....

Last Thursday, My friend and I drive down to Port Dickson after breakfast. There have 7 people include me also involved in this trip, actually can say is guys trip, not gays trip anyway. This journey takes us one and half hours to reach there. After one and half hour, we manage to reach the Coconut Grave Apartment. Once put down our stuff, start to clean up and one of my friend prepared some 'tom yam' soup for steamboat as our dinner tonight. We guys take some rest after journey and then went out for lunch.

After lunch, my friends and I can't wait go to the sea :p So, we been hang out there for whole day, but the sadly is suddenly raining, then we run to the swimming and swim. The swimming pool arround 9 feet, wah..is very deep, I almost die on it, but thank god I'll still survive in this world. We go back to our apartment arround 5 something to rest and take bath before dinner. After that, everyone is already done their stuff, we start to eat steamboat liao *yay....

At the end, we guys can't finish the fosh ball, meat ball and so on because is too many for us. We just throw all into rubbish although is abit waster. After that, my friend and I do our own stuff, some watching televisyen, some looking outside, and more. We go out arround 10 something to search any nice place to hang out anot. Every shop there close early and we can't any nice place to visit. End up we go back and they start drinking liao, they play "chor dai ti' while drinking. But then I also cannot take alcohol drink, too bad for them :p One of my friend finally get drunk and sleep already, I have to look after him while others went out to chill. Arround 3 am, I already felt into sleep liao because is too tired liao.

Next day, all wake up arround 11 something and start to pack our stuff before leaving. Then, we go visit the light house there. Therefore, we all have to do some jogging there by going up and down on that places, somemore we haven't eat lunch also. We all blame one of my friend for briging us to there. After this, we rush for the lunch liao. After lunch, have to send my friend back to Seremban. Then we go back to PJ straight away..

No comments: